Free Consumer's Guide
Consumers today have many questions about hearing loss and hearing aids.
- How do you know if you need a hearing aid?
- Where should you go for testing?
- What testing will be done?
- What are your options among hearing products?
- What level of technology is best for you?
- How much is it going to cost?
- How long will the whole process take?
- How will you adjust to hearing with a hearing aid?
This booklet was prepared to help answer those questions. It describes how to tell if you should have your hearing tested; where you can get your hearing tested; and what to expect during the testing.